Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Unwell

I'm feeling under the weather today. Helena's keeping me snug under her sweater as I fight off whatever it is that making me feel as I do. I look pale and feel lethargic and just want to lie still against her. I have to say though that I haven't lost my appetite for yoghurt and honey.

We returned to our home yesterday, after a long journey in an unfamiliar container. I've no concept of how long we've been away. I recall feeling particularly cold early in the journey and Helena taking me out of the container and under her coat. During our period away we received a lot of good food, most notably delicious, ripe avocados. I didn't get to run around much, but then I can't say that I was in the mood to.

Anyway, I'm feeling very comfortable cradled against Helena so I think I'll take a nap now.

No comments: