Friday, April 4, 2008

Since Tony became 'out of sorts' our house has been on the table in the quiet room. Today Helena returned us to the floor of the noisy room.

Though it was my sleeping time, I couldn't settle. I could smell Tony. I clattered my yoghurt dish till Helena returned. She opened the front of the house to allow me out. I followed Tony's scent around the 'house', then toward the curtains. In front, under and behind. His scent was strong. I sat among the folds of the fabric, enveloped in it.

I stayed there for a very long time. Comforted. But where was Tony?

Helena then took me from behind the curtain and placed me, with Shy Boy, in our travel home. We're now back with Claudia and Paul. Shy Boy heaven. Heals, toes and shins - watch out.


Gordon Brown
In memory of Tony

1 comment:

tatarstan1 said...

Daer Gordon
Klementyna behaved the same after Zuzia passed away. Big hug. Try to be nice to Shy Boy.
Ula :)