Saturday, September 8, 2007

Night Out



Managed to get out through the front door last night by chewing through the wire tie. Can't believe I hadn't thought to do it before. Stole a walk on the chest of drawers; I was careful not to disturb anything, but a couple of things did get in my way and I couldn't resist the four-leafed clover. I have to note that the foot on the clay figure was already broken. I later spent some time collecting pink, sticky notes from the papers on the floor. I also found some tissue paper, which was wrapped around some photo paper, inside a packet. I was very careful to leave the paper stacked neatly on the floor. I took the sticky notes and tissue back to the house and shared them with Gordon and 'Shy Boy'. I've put mine in my bed and shredded it a little. Helena was a bit slow to spot the evidence of my evening's activities. I think that the padlock she's since put on the front door, and on the front of the house, are a tad excessive.


Tony Blair
Artist rat

1 comment:

tyrone1 said...

hi tony heard u are having a nice time at my aunties house hope 2 c you soon anyway love tyrone xx